The Redverz Atacama Expedition Tent is made for the adventure rider who seeks supreme camping comfort with protection from the elements. Featuring 23 inches of additional sleeping room, the 3-person canvas structure provides room for cots or an air mattress set up either lengthwise or crosswise. The Atacama Expedition Tent is the choice for those riders seeking versatility in their camping gear, as well as some creature comforts. Redesigned with more sleeping space and separate camper doors, this new series of camping housing is ideal for both long trips cross country or short and sweet weekend getaways.Learn More$599.00
The Redverz Atacama Expedition Tent is made for the adventure seeker looking for supreme camping comfort with protection from the elements. Equipped with 23 inches of additional sleeping room, the 3-person structure has ample room for cots and sleeping bags; set up either lengthwise or crosswise. The Atacama Expedition Tent is the great for riders seeking versatility in their camping gear and maintaining some creature comforts. Reconfigured with more sleeping space and separate camper doors, this new series of camping housing is ideal for both long bike expeditions or short, sweet weekend getaways.Learn More$599.00
For trips out on the open road on a whim, the Redverz Solo Expedition Tent offers a lightweight, compact shelter for a lone rider and their bike. Featuring a 90" x 41" sleeping area and an entirely unchanged 102" x 36" garage bay, this camp lodging provides roomy living space with ample headroom and accommodations for a fully loaded bike.
The Solo Expedition Motorcycle Tent is designed specifically for a single camper. Featuring a slimmed down design, this shelter gives the rider the luxury of a garage to house the bike, a workspace to make repairs and a comfortable area to weather a storm.
Traveling alone can be an incredible experience. With the expedition tent, two-pole construction makes for simple and quick set up with one less pole to reduce weight.
- Double-wall construction and a bathtub floor for superior comfort and weather protection
- Smaller foot print - 90" x 41" to be exact
- 12" and 3" in length overall
- Fits into smaller predetermined camp spaces
- Lighter pack weight than previous designs
- Flexible hoop design is rated for 3-seasons for unparalled performance in wind and rain
- 4000mm Hydrostatic head on the outer fly
- 10,000mm Waterproofing on the sleeping bay floor keep rain or ground dampness from entering the enclosure
- Multi-functional doors combine a privacy panel and mesh to allow for either complete closure or bug protection and ventilation.