Crafted from ultra lightweight aluminum and powder coated for long lasting use, this R&G Adjustable Bottle Cage for Motorcycles is the ideal accessory for the rider on-the-go.Learn More
The cup holder allows the user to have access to a drink canister attached to the motorcycle handlebars, crash bars or accessory rails. With an adjustable fastener, the R&G bottle cage can be configured on almost any bar measuring 7/8" - 1" in diameter.$17.75
For trips out on the open road on a whim, the Redverz Solo Expedition Tent offers a lightweight, compact shelter for a lone rider and their bike. Featuring a 90" x 41" sleeping area and an entirely unchanged 102" x 36" garage bay, this camp lodging provides roomy living space with ample headroom and accommodations for a fully loaded bike.
The Solo Expedition Motorcycle Tent is designed specifically for a single camper. Featuring a slimmed down design, this shelter gives the rider the luxury of a garage to house the bike, a workspace to make repairs and a comfortable area to weather a storm.
Traveling alone can be an incredible experience. With the expedition tent, two-pole construction makes for simple and quick set up with one less pole to reduce weight.
- Double-wall construction and a bathtub floor for superior comfort and weather protection
- Smaller foot print - 90" x 41" to be exact
- 12" and 3" in length overall
- Fits into smaller predetermined camp spaces
- Lighter pack weight than previous designs
- Flexible hoop design is rated for 3-seasons for unparalled performance in wind and rain
- 4000mm Hydrostatic head on the outer fly
- 10,000mm Waterproofing on the sleeping bay floor keep rain or ground dampness from entering the enclosure
- Multi-functional doors combine a privacy panel and mesh to allow for either complete closure or bug protection and ventilation.