Electronics & Wiring
GARMIN Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor (for use with ZUMO 390LM) (sold separately; metal valve stems only)The Garmin Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor (TPMS) enables you to monitor your motorcycle’s tire pressure easily and conveniently, as you ride. The system works with up to 4 tires in any configuration (not intended for automotive use). One TPMS sensor is required for each tire (sold separately; metal valve stems only). Learn More$69.99 $63.00
Garmin motorcycle mounting bracket for Zumo 400, 450, 500, and 550 GPS Navigation System (replacement)Mount your zumo to your motorcycle with this replacement mounting bracket and you're ready to ride. Learn More$85.00
Navigate the streets with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.
- Displays points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, parking, entertainment, fuel and shopping.
- Includes highways, interstates, business and residential roads in metropolitan and rural areas.
- Includes detailed information, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance and speed categories.
- Gives turn-by-turn directions on compatible devices.
- Includes postal code support.
- Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.
- Enhances pronunciation data for compatible devices that speak street names (example: “Turn right on Main Street.”).
The Garmin VIRB X Action Camera captures rich, high-definition, wide-angle media at 1080p30, 12 megapixel still shots at up to 10 frames per second to capture every moment. Rugged construction allows recording underwater up to 50 meters deep (164 feet) without a case to record cleaner and clearer audio. The VIRB X is equipped with G-Metrix powered by Garmin GPS to capture speed, acceleration, heart rate and more in real time! Learn More$299.99