Electronics & Wiring
Take a ride on a new route and explore the open road with the zūmo 665, a motorcycle-friendly navigator with stereo Bluetooth® and XM® satellite radio, weather and traffic. Whether your on a weekday ride just across town or a week long trip to an annual rally with friends, the zūmo 665 is ready to show you the way. Learn More$699.99
Big, Tough GPS with Preloaded Topographic Maps Learn More$599.99
The SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger provides a vital line of communication with friends and family when you want it, and emergency assistance when you need it. Using 100% satellite technology, SPOT works virtually anywhere in the world, even where cell phones dont all with the push of a button. Learn More$149.95
GARMIN Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor (for use with ZUMO 390LM) (sold separately; metal valve stems only)The Garmin Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor (TPMS) enables you to monitor your motorcycle’s tire pressure easily and conveniently, as you ride. The system works with up to 4 tires in any configuration (not intended for automotive use). One TPMS sensor is required for each tire (sold separately; metal valve stems only). Learn More$69.99
Navigate the streets with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.
- Displays points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, parking, entertainment, fuel and shopping.
- Includes highways, interstates, business and residential roads in metropolitan and rural areas.
- Includes detailed information, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance and speed categories.
- Gives turn-by-turn directions on compatible devices.
- Includes postal code support.
- Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.
- Enhances pronunciation data for compatible devices that speak street names (example: “Turn right on Main Street.”).
The future of power management......... is here.
The old methods of power distribution have gone the way of the floppy disk (remember those?).
No more checking or replacing fuses, or installing relays for powering high amperage electronics.
The PDM60 Power Distribution Module has 6 power circuits, making it easy to handle all your gadgets and farkles.The bright LED indicators keep you informed of the status of each circuit.Learn More$199.99