Electronics & Wiring
Take a ride on a new route and explore the open road with the zūmo 665, a motorcycle-friendly navigator with stereo Bluetooth® and XM® satellite radio, weather and traffic. Whether your on a weekday ride just across town or a week long trip to an annual rally with friends, the zūmo 665 is ready to show you the way. Learn More$699.99
Big, Tough GPS with Preloaded Topographic Maps Learn More$599.99
The SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger provides a vital line of communication with friends and family when you want it, and emergency assistance when you need it. Using 100% satellite technology, SPOT works virtually anywhere in the world, even where cell phones dont all with the push of a button. Learn More$149.95
GARMIN Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor (for use with ZUMO 390LM) (sold separately; metal valve stems only)The Garmin Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor (TPMS) enables you to monitor your motorcycle’s tire pressure easily and conveniently, as you ride. The system works with up to 4 tires in any configuration (not intended for automotive use). One TPMS sensor is required for each tire (sold separately; metal valve stems only). Learn More$69.99
Navigate the streets with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.
- Displays points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, parking, entertainment, fuel and shopping.
- Includes highways, interstates, business and residential roads in metropolitan and rural areas.
- Includes detailed information, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance and speed categories.
- Gives turn-by-turn directions on compatible devices.
- Includes postal code support.
- Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.
- Enhances pronunciation data for compatible devices that speak street names (example: “Turn right on Main Street.”).
The R&G SpeedAngle GPS Lap timer is a handy accessory for any rider heading to the track. The unit collects data to help analyze riding ability and style easily. This lap timer includes a super cool feature using Google Earth where you can replay a satellite view of your ride! Review your line around the track with a 3D mock up that includes bike lean and acceleration reporting. Virtually race your friends or foes using your own lap data!
- Lean angles up to R/L 69 degrees
- Longitudinal G’s up to +/- 1.5G
- Speeds up to 255 MPH (410 KMH)
- 10 Hz GPS traces
- Lap times down to 1/1000 sec
Most often once you hit the track all you need is to power the unit on, race and have fun!
Whoa, wait! There's more! You can also log the data from your captures onto video from your Gopro, Drift Ghost or Contour and more via some easy to use software available on dashware.net!$499.99