The SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Blaze Sport Saddlebag System offers an innovative way to mount soft saddlebags onto sport-style motorcycles. The system features mounting arms that quickly attach to the motorcycle and then slip into channels located on the backside of each bag. These arms ease installation and support the bags to prevent side-to-side movement and potential contact with the exhaust or rear tire. The mounting arms detach quickly to retain the stock look of the motorcycle when the bags are removed. The SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Blaze Sport Saddlebags feature durable YKK RC-Fuse zippers and are expandable from 14 to 21 liters per bag.
- Made from high quality 1680 ballistic nylon
- Volume 14-21 liters per saddlebag
- Solid panniers prevent contact between saddlebags and tires
- Quick lock pannier bracket
- Main compartment with top loading function and outside pocket with side loading function
- Reflective trim
- RC-Fuse Zippers (RC-Fuse Video)
- 2 Year warranty
- Mounting hardware
- Waterproof inner bags
Watch the video below for step-by-step instructions on how the Sport Panniers system works.
Special Note: This product was designed for use with the original exhaust system (OEM). Any damage resulting from use in combination with a non-OEM exhaust systems is not covered by the manufacturer warranty.
Does not fit Honda CB500X. For Blaze Saddlebags that fit the X see part HTA.01.740.10900