The must-have accessory for adventure-touring! Greatly eases basic chain maintenance, tire changes, parking, and bike cleaning. If your bike has the factory lowered suspension, this centerstand will be easier to lift onto the stand and set the bike at the correct height.
Super-strong steel construction features typical German design and high engineering standards. Superb integration with the factory exhaust and sidestand components. All hardware needed to mount the centerstand included. Typically installs using basic hand tools. No welding, cutting, or drilling of existing frame or body parts required. Tough black powdercoated finish with some gray fittings or hardware as applicable. A double-retention spring is included as a safety feature to prevent the centerstand from contacting pavement if one of the two springs should fail during a ride. Designed to work with OEM components -- we cannot assure fit with aftermarket exhausts or other accessories.
- Review by Ratboy
Clearance on the road seems fine, overall a well crafted product.
Great service from twisted throttle as well, thanks all. (Posted on 6/13/16)
- Review by shadowpaw
- Review by Millcreek
- Review by dirtrider64
2. Keeps the bike upright when on the stand and is quite stable
3. Goes where the bike goes, so when out in soft soil adds stability where a side stand is not enough
4. easy to prop up on the stand...however I used to have a KTM dirtbike with simular stand so I'm used to lifting the bike
5. duel springs give enough force to stay in up position when riding
6. Heavy duty materials quality welds, more than capable of handling the load of the bike and rider while mounting and dismounting
Cons: 1. Doesn't raise the rear wheel completly off the ground so you still can't spin the tire to clean, lube and adjust the chain
2. interferes with the side stand when both stands are up, veiwed and reviewed the install instruction to verify installation was correct......just looks like a design flaw
3. Need to use with a 2x6 under the feet of the center stand to get rear tire off the ground, which is how I use it now to park in the garage
I was thinking of returning it but it has come in handy when on soft soil already... So I'll keep it and deal with it.....but it sure wasn't worth the cost (Posted on 1/13/15)
- Review by speedy
get it off the ground. This model is suppose to fit the factory lowered model as mine is. I will have to do some welding to make it usable. (Posted on 11/13/14)