Note: On some motorcycle models, SW-MOTECH On-Road/Off-Road Footpegs will have a slight forward angle to allow for a more natural riding position.
The convertible footpeg system from SW-Motech allows you to replace your stock pegs with wider pegs at one of two heights, complete with a removable rubber pad for quick conversion from on to off-road applications! Bike-specific mount and set of footpegs with removable textured rubber foot pads included.Features:
- Attaches to original footpeg mount
- Footpegs are made out of high-grade, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Removable rubber pads reduce vibration
- Larger than original footpegs
- Textured surface on rubber pad provides superior traction
- Footpeg mount is CNC-milled from high strength aluminum alloy
- Height can be lowered 15mm from stock position
- Convertible design great for both street and off-road riding
- Pegs with rubber attached are 2 inches wide and 3 inches long
- Review by steve
I would have given 5 stars but for the fact that I had to file 1/16 inch off the bottom support tab of each peg to allow clearance for the head of the main attachment bolt.
Overall, I'm happy with the look, feel and quality of the product. (Posted on 2/15/13)
- Review by Stephen
Thanks to the guys at Twisted!!!! (Posted on 12/11/12)