The Quick-Lock EVO carrier is next generation of luggage carrier by SW-MOTECH. Same, great Quick-Lock design, with a more robust, tubular steel rack that has an even more narrow profile than the original sidecarrier! The racks can be removed from the bike in less than 30 seconds without special tools by opening 3-4 quick-release fasteners on each side.
The black, powder-coated, tubular steel racks are compatible with luggage cases from GIVI (Monokey system), TraX ALU-BOX, Pelican, Micatech V2, Kappa, Shad, Hepco-Becker, Krauser, and more. Luggage-specific adapter kits are sold separately.
When the racks are removed, only 3-4 small mounting tabs remain visible on either side of the bike. These mounting tabs are almost invisible, preserving the original visual appearance and size of your motorcycle. Required luggage-specific adapter kits are sold separately. In addition, optional key locks are available to lock the racks to the bike, with the key unlocking a pair of special quick-release fasteners which secure the racks on each side.
- Removable side carrier to use with almost every established motorcycle case
- To mount and demount within seconds at barely visible fixing lugs, due to quick fasteners
- Adaptable to TraX, Givi/Kappa, Krauser, Hepco & Becker and Shad cases by seperately available SW-MOTECH Side Carrier Adapter Kits
- Made of oval tube, carefully constructed position close to the motorcycle
- Highly functional and firm
- Black powder-coated surface
- QUICK-LOCK EVO Side Carrier
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
- We advise the anti-theft protection optional key locks
Note: Fastening Kits are not required to mount these sideracks to your motorcycle. The Quick-Lock kits are keyed so you can take them on and off and have them locked when they are on your bike. The Hardbolt Kit is used if you don't want to take your sideracks off at all, as they are 'hard bolted' to your bike.
- Review by Lawtonco
I was really happy to receive both items and realized how well integrated they are into the bike. My top rack feels super strong for my 1 1/2 gal fuel cell, the silver items were not on the rack ( I imagine they are add on for hard bags) and that the whole rack is easy to remove for service, plus the crossover bracket ties into my rear license plate bracket making everything feel super strong.
Very happy camper. (Posted on 10/30/14)
- Review by Jonathan