The Quick-Lock EVO carrier is next generation of luggage carrier by SW-MOTECH. Same, great Quick-Lock design, with a more robust, tubular steel rack that has an even more narrow profile than the original sidecarrier! The racks can be removed from the bike in less than 30 seconds without special tools by opening 3-4 quick-release fasteners on each side.The black, powder-coated, tubular steel racks are compatible with luggage cases from GIVI (Monokey system), TraX ALU-BOX, Pelican, Micatech, Kappa, Shad, Hepco-Becker, Krauser, and more. Luggage-specific adapter kits are sold separately.
When the racks are removed, only 3-4 small mounting tabs remain visible on either side of the bike. These mounting tabs are almost invisible, preserving the original visual appearance and size of your motorcycle. Required luggage-specific adapter kits are sold separately. In addition, optional key locks are available to lock the racks to the bike, with the key unlocking a pair of special quick-release fasteners which secure the racks on each side.
- Removable side carrier to use with almost every established motorcycle case
- To mount and demount within seconds at barely visible fixing lugs, due to quick fasteners
- Adaptable to TraX, Givi/Kappa, Krauser, Hepco & Becker and Shad cases by seperately available SW-MOTECH Side Carrier Adapter Kits
- Made of oval tube, carefully constructed position close to the motorcycle
- Highly functional and firm
- Black powder-coated surface
- QUICK-LOCK EVO Side Carrier
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
- To use singly or in combination with the SW-MOTECH ALU-RACK GPT.07.361.100
- We advise the anti-theft protection optional key locks
Overall width with racks: 540mm (21.3 inches)
Maximum siderack width across the back of the bike between the outside surface of the two sideracks is approximately 21" (before adding luggage cases to sideracks).
If using a topcase with TraX sideboxes, be careful not to use a topcase so wide that the top-opening TraX sidecases can't be opened. We've confirmed that the Coocase V36 and Givi E460 just clear the lids of TraX sideboxes... we have not yet tested other combinations.
The rear fender side reflectors that attach to the license plate bracket on the North American V-Strom model must be relocated to the bottom of the license plate (instead of the top) if you wish to retain the side reflectors after installation of the SW-MOTECH sideracks.