Keep your smart phones and other devices charged and ready to go on your motorcycle adventures with the TAPP Lite Mini Euro to USB Power Port by 3BR Powersports
Designed to power USB devices through an existing Mini Euro 12v power source, the 3BR Powersports TAPP Lite Mini Euro USB Power Port will provide 1.2 amps to help keep your device charged and functional.
- Input Voltage of 12V ± 4.0V.
- Output USB Voltage of 5V ± 0.25V.
- Output USB Current of 1.2A Max.
- DIN 4165 Plug fits Mini Euro, Powerlet or Hella style plugs.
- Universal mounting system included.
- Pigtail length 6in (152mm).
- No load current draw of 0.002A.
- Capped waterproof rating of IP64 (water wash down), none with USB in use.
- Operating temperature range of 0°F to 122°F (-15°C to 50°C).
- Cable jacket abrasion resistance UL/CSA listed Mil-I-631D, -40°F to 221°F.
- Splash proof ATC fuse holder with 7.5A fuse.
- Internal auto-resetting fuse.
- Internal auto over-temp power control.
- Diode protected against inadvertent reverse polarity.
- Removable and replaceable Brulloy MP rubber cap.
- Compatible with most cell and smart phones including Andriod, Apple, Samsung, Motorola and LG.
- Compatible with most GPS and music players.
- Will charge any device the charges using 1.2A or less of USB power.
- Will not charge iPad or other tablets and devices that require more than 1.2A to charge.
- Review by Chumaroot