Stem mounted accessory holder for attaching AMPS/RAM-B-238-compatible devices and cradles. Stem mount held in place with a rubber expansion nut to fit stem hole sizes from 12mm to 14mm.Has TechMount got you confused? Click here an overview.
The standard shaft length on Techmount stem mount is 3.5 inches, but optional shafts of lengths from 2.5 inches to 7.5 inches are available.
The standard top plate is a 3" x 2.25" plate pre-drilled with an AMPS hole pattern and ready to accept any AMPS/RAM-B-238-compatible GPS cradle or device - simply align the holes and screw together!
Any device that can be attached to the standard top plate can also be attached to the Quick Change Adapter for easy changing of cradles or moving between vehicles.
The top plate utilizes a pivot joint which provides 180-degrees of movement.
The shaft attaches to the stem with a pivot joint which provides 180-degrees of movement.
Wide and double top plates are not recommended because of the weight restrictions of the rubber expansion nut.
The following device cradles can be directly attached to this bracket without any additional hardware:
- RAM-HOL-GA12 mount for Garmin 60 & 60C-series GPS
- RAM-HOL-GA15 mount for Garmin Quest-series GPS
- RAM-HOL-GA21U mount for Garmin nuvi 3XX series
- RAM-HOL-GA23U mount for Garmin nuvi 6XX series
- RAM-HOL-GA25U mount for Garmin nuvi 2XXW series
- RAM-HOL-GA9 mount for Garmin Streetpilot 2610, 2620, and 2650 GPS
- RAM-HOL-TO4U mount for the TomTom One 2nd & 3rd edition
- RAM-HOL-TO5U mount for TomTom One XL & One XLS
- Techmount Small Cellphone/iPod holder
- Techmount Large Cellphone/PDA/iPod holder
RST 1000 Futura, '00-'06
RSV 1000 Mille, '00-
RSV 1000 MilleR/Factory, '08-