TraX EVO Side Case Kit available in Aluminum Silver or Powdercoated Black.
- TraX EVO 45-liter ALU-BOX, left
- TraX EVO 37-liter ALU-BOX, right
- TraX EVO Lock Cylinder Set - (6 matching cylinders and 2 matching keys)
- SW-MOTECH Sidecase Adapter Kit for Quick-Lock "EVO" sideracks (TraX boxes)
- SW-MOTECH Keyed Locking Quick-Lock Fasteners 2nd generation(pair)
- Each TraX EVO case includes a Drybag liner
Required add-ons. Note, these will appear as separate line items but are required for mounting the luggage, DO NOT DELETE FROM CART.
- Review by Guzzi Guy
- Review by Puget2Potomac
The cases are really well built, solid, and when the lid drops down to close, there's a satisfying 'thump' to let you know that you have a tight seal without locking it.
My only beef with these are the locks themselves. I often have a heck of a time trying to get the key in the locks, and have to really wiggle the key to get past the initial piece of metal (I would call it a dust blocker). Graphite has not helped. Also, the latch on the locks doesn't really secure to the mounting frame. There's too much play so when I ride over bumps, there's extra vibration noise. (Posted on 4/1/15)