Laser-cut from mild steel and black powdercoated, this light bar is both strong and attractive. Auxiliary headlights sold separately.Designed specifically for PIAA lights, the light bar will accommodate a pair of PIAA 005, 600 H.I.D., 540, 520, 510, 910 and / or 1100X lights.
Can also be used with PIAA dual 55-watt 1400 ion crystal fog lamps.
Other brands of lights can also be installed on the light bar, provided that each light has a single mounting bolt no larger than 10mm (3/8-inch) in diameter.
Easy to install - nothing needs to be removed from the bike except for two plastic "pop" connectors.
- one-piece laser-cut light bar
- two mounting bolts
- two clip nuts
- two lock washers
- installation instructions
Check out the totally Twisted Suzuki DL650 which is outfitted with this Twisted component
- Review by Andrew
(2. PRO) Makes mounting Auxiliary Lights easy.
(3. PRO/CON) Height of the Aux Lights is good for my visibility as a rider, but doesn't create the "Visible Triangle" to other vehicles.
(4. CON) Because of it's design, Aux Lights MAY over-power visibility of turnsignals in front, depending on brightness of your lights.
(5. CON) A Little Expensive for what it is. (Posted on 11/8/12)
Write Your Own Review