The Twisted Throttle Difference
- Friendly service from fellow riders that use the gear in our shop
- Price match guarantee
- Free shipping for orders over $49
- Easy exchanges
- Easy returns - no restock fees
- Easy installations
- Guaranteed durable gear - we warranty all products at least two years, regardless of the manufacturer's guarantee. We only sell what we choose to use personally.
- Lifetime tech support
We don’t carry everything from every manufacturer, but if it’s on our website:
- It fits
- It works
- It does what we say it will.
- It won't fail you when you need it most.
Items you buy from us might not be the cheapest on the planet, but they’ll probably be the last ones you ever need to buy for your motorcycle.
Get your gear with confidence. Now go ride. 'Nuff said.
Installing our products is easy. Unless we say so in the installation instructions, we guarantee you won’t need to:
- Guess which item will fit your bike;
- Cut, weld, bend, drill, or grind parts of our kit or original parts of your motorcycle;
- Crimp, solder, tap or otherwise hack any wiring; or
- Take a trip to the hardware store to get a part that we left out of the kit.
Installation instructions can be found on nearly every product page in our website, and we often have photo or video tutorials of how to install and use popular items.
If you need more help with an installation, call our gear experts and we will walk you through it.
Guaranteed functional, durable gear
We stand behind the claims we make on our gear. Every item in our website has been tested by a member of the Twisted Crew, often for months or years of personal riding time. If we say it’s waterproof, we know it because someone in our office probably rode 300 miles in a hurricane just to make sure. If we say it’ll handle 30 amps of power, it’s because Dereck loaded it up with more and more widgets until he smoked the circuitboard. If we say a crashbar will handle a crash, it’s because Matt played crash test dummy in the Alps with his boss’s Versys and we caught it all on film.
Adam, our Marketing Manager, tests just how waterproof Erik's Macna motorcycle gear is.
Lucky for Adam the Macna gear his boss is wearing is TOTALLY waterproof!